Mod-eez®️ Anti-Rotation Clips are specifically designed for RTA furniture and case goods. They are made of spring steel and come in two widths for 1/2″ and 3/4″ + material. By utilizing two spring steel clips, one male, and one female, the connectors simply slide into one another, preventing the joint from rotating. Mod-eez®️ Anti-Rotation clips work especially well in areas where only one clip can be used, such as a table apron as little as 2″ tall.
Mod-eez Anti-rotation Clips – 2070 Series for 1/2″+ Stock
$24.75 – $330.00
Male & Female Anti-Rotation Clips (2075/76), Male & Female Pass-Thru Anti-rotation Clips (2071/72)
25 sets, 50 sets, 100 sets, 250 sets, 1,000 sets
- Route the pocket for Mod-eez®️ female clip connector according to chart below
- Use the Mod-eez®️ Drilling and Depth Jig to pre-drill (5/32″ or 4 mm) holes 32 mm on center. This Jig will also ensure that the pocket is drilled to the perfect depth for all Mod-eez®️ single clip, double clip, and anti-rotation connectors.
- Attach female connector in the routed pocket and the male connector on the surface of workpiece using PH-Screws Ø 4,5 mm.
- Assemble workpiece with a rubber mallet.
- Welding Mod-eez®️ Clips to steel (i.e. approximately 16 ga.) can be accomplished by wire welding.
- Pockets to receive connectors are normally routed into the edge of a panel but can be routed into the face when design so requires.
Mod-eez®️ (for 1/2″ stock)
14 mm / 0.550″
≥ 42 mm / 1.674″
10 mm / 0.390″
16 mm / 5/8″
32 mm / 1-1/4″