The UNO Starter Kit includes all the accessories you need! The round v-shaped stainless steel bracket hooks onto the shoulder head screw, forming a stable load-bearing connection immediately after screwing and hooking together the parts.
UNO 30 Hook Connector Starter Kit
UNO 30 Starter Kit
UNO 30 Starter Kit
- 50x UNO 30 Sets
- 4x UNO 30 Center Punches
- 4x Locking Clips
- 1x Drilling Jig
- 1x 30 mm Custom Forstner Bit with Adjustable Depth Stop
- Our KNAPP Forstner Bit has an adjustable depth stop that is custom-designed, allowing you to drill the perfect depth hole every time
- The tungsten carbide tipped blade ensures optimal protection for long-lasting performance.
- All of our KNAPP® drill bits and router bits are made in Austria and made of high-quality steel.
- The UNO 30 Center punch is used to perfectly align the hook connectors and ensure precision without the use of measuring tools.
- Insert the center punch into the borehole and take the component and press it against the other component, leaving a mark at the exact spot where you need to drill the second borehole.
- The UNO Drilling Jig is adjustable and used to for perfect placement and alignment of the DUO Hook connectors
- The UNO Locking Clip keeps your connection secure and unable to be disassembled
UNO 30 – Stainless Steel Hook Connector
The UNO 30 Hook Connector Set consists of a round 30 mm Ø stainless steel bracket with a V-shaped receiver socket that is installed with three 3×13 mm Pan Head Screws. A 5×50 mm CS-screw, including a washer is used as the counterpart. Easy and fast assembly is guaranteed, as the generously V-shaped receiver socket receives the CS-screw head when mounted. Optionally, a spring steel Locking Clip (sold separately) can be added to permanently latch the connector. An optional Locking Clip can also be used to prevent upward movement.
Because of the bracket’s round shape, it can be easily fitted into a ∅ 30 mm x 7 mm recess using our KNAPP® Forstner Bit. Ths drill bit had an adjustable depth gauge which allows cutting the perfect depth every time. Utilizing the UNO 30 Center Punch you can mark the wall and/or counterpart at the exact spot where the CS-screw goes. As the CS-screw is screwed into the component, the washer is there to perfectly set it to the right depth to fit perfectly in the bracket, while still giving the ability to adjust in and out in order to compensate any differences in dimensions.
The UNO 30 bracket is designed to hold screws with a 5-6 mm head. The 5×50 mm CS-screw can also be combined with a wall anchor, thus opening up versatile applications to use the UNO 30 connector with drywall, concrete, brick, rock and other materials. A machine screw can also be used instead of a CS-screw, thus opening up the ability to attach components to metal and aluminum. The UNO 30 Hook Connector can be used for applications such as interior and exterior wall and ceiling panels, baseboards, moldings, and other material. There is truly no end to the versatile applications that it can be used for.
Features and Benefits:
- Fast assembly
- Components simply slide and join together in seconds
- Reduces labor and equipment cost
- Non-visible connector
- Appeals to the architect and customer
- It can be latched against insertion direction with the locking clip.
- The Locking Clip is safe for applications such as ceiling panels
- Holds up to 150kg/1.5 kN
- If longer screws are used additional strength can be added.
- The connection can be as tight as necessary by simply adjusting the CS-screw.
- Use wall anchor to fasten components to brick, stone, concrete, drywall, etc.
- A machine screw can be used to fasten components to metal and aluminum.
- An optional Locking Clip can also be used to prevent upward movement.
- Architectural Millwork
- Interior/Exterior Wall panels
- Large moldings
- All materials including wood, brick, stone, concrete, drywall, and metal studs.
By screwing with the supplied PH-screws Ø = 3 mm, only 7 mm mounting depth
Concealed, self-locking, lockable connector for Ø 30 mm holes
All wood and plastic materials. Mounted in concrete using anchors
For facades, paneling, and panels, infill spaces for walls, handrails (Used with or without Locking Clip)
- Determine placement of hook connector using our KNAPP® Drilling Jig.
- Drill ∅ 30 x 7 mm borehole with KNAPP® Forstner Bit.
- Place UNO Center Punch into UNO 30 bracket and align workpiece, pressing firmly to transfer mark on the desired connection.
- Screw 5×50 mm CS-screw into the marked workpiece opposite of each other.
- Simply hook together your workpiece.