The miniKLICK Sample Pack contains 15 pairs.
miniKLICK – Dovetail Connector Sample Pack
miniKLICK – Sample Pack
The miniKLICK is a 2-piece snap-in dovetail connector that serves to snap together and mount components with small dimensions, such as door and window stops, trims and moldings. The patented miniKLICK can be installed with KNAPP-Adhesive PU+ into a small kerf that is cut with the KNAPP® Grooving Saw Blade. The miniKLICK is highly durable and is made of UV and weather-resistant plastic.
Features and Benefits:
- Fast assembly
- Components are simply snapped together in seconds
- Reduces labor and equipment cost i.e. no puttying of nail holes, or splitting of trim by nailing
- Non-visible connector
- Appeals to the architect and customer
- no need to clamp the components
- can be disassembled if needed
- Works specifically well for components with small dimensions where nails are generally used
- Perfect for industrial manufacturing with CNC
- Used with all wood and board materials
- Can be used as a clamping aid while the glue dries
- Recommended glue for a permanent joint → KNAPP®-Adhesive PU+ (Z011/1)
- For inside and outside use
- Moldings and trims such as light rail, crown, and toe kicks
- Window and door stops and casings
- Face frames
- Clamping aid
- Case Goods
- Architectural Millwork
- Furniture Material
Plastic – PA6, dark brown
2-part snap-in connector
Glue into the pre-cut groove using KNAPP-Adhesive PU+.
Concealed, self-tightening connector, demountable
Solid wood, plywood panels, composite materials, laminates, MDF, HDF
Architectural millwork, small decorative moldings, window, and door stops for both indoor and outdoor applications
- Cut kerf in both sides of workpiece on a spindle moulder using our patented miniKLICK GROOVING SAW BLADE (Z065)
- Add a small amount of KNAPP® PU+Adhesive (Z011)
- Insert each half of miniKLICK connector into workpiece.
- Assemble after 60 minutes of curing time.
- Using a putty knife, apply pressure to the miniKLICK when inserting to ensure the connector is fully seated in the groove.