CHICO – Slide in Connector
The CHICO is a precision slide-in connector made of aluminum die-cast zinc, which can be used in Corian®, Marlan®, and similar materials in addition to wood materials. The halves of the connector are screwed into a groove (50 x 12 x 10 mm) and joined by sliding them together. An integrated stop allows assembly and disconnection in one direction. While sliding them into each other, the joint tightens up and is immediately load-bearing. Its small dimensions and high stability make it ideal for the applications where high product safety is required, and components (furniture, interior design components, etc.) must be easily assembled and disassembled. (i.e. exhibition booths).
Features and Benefits:
- Fast assembly
- Components simply slide and join together in seconds.
- Reduces labor and equipment cost
- Non-visible connector
- Appeals to the architect and customer
- no additional screws or nails needed
- Very strong connector and especially popular to use for heavy furniture.
- Works great for RTA furniture
- Especially popular for heavy furniture and trade show booths
- Also used for Corian®, Marlan®, and similar materials in addition to wood materials
- Case Goods
- Architectural Millwork
Screw-in with CS-screws Ø = 4,5 mm.
Self-tightening, demountable connector with integrated stop.
Cut slot with any spindle molder, plunge router or CNC equipment and screw in or screw onto the surface.
All wood and board materials.
Case goods, furniture, architectural millwork, wall and trim panels.