The CLIPS Biscuit Connector Sample Pack contains 6 pairs. CLIPS is a #10 two-piece snap-in plastic connector and can be glued in all wood materials. The ribbed pin is simply snapped into the fork.
CLIPS Biscuit Connector – Sample Pack
- Make biscuit slot with biscuit joiner or CNC
- Add approx. 1/2″ bead of KNAPP®-Adhesive PU+ (Z011/1) in the middle and deepest point of the slot.
- Press in the direction of the slot.
- Wait until cured
- To assemble the parts, snap-in the ribbed pin into the fork.
- By inserting the fork part on the various ribs of the pin, the position of the parts can be varied in 2 mm steps (in the case of the second groove from below-three steps upwards and one step downwards). The fork part can be rotated 360° around the pin axis (hinging effect).